Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June Holidays

This June, my family and I went back to China together to visit my grandparents. We played very happily and we went to a lot of places. Like the Wild Safari and to climb the Great Wall of China... We also went to a theme park together, I was so happy, especiallyplaying with my cousin. Too bad that I have to take care of him and feed him. HAHA but nevermind anyway!! As long as I'm happy there. But it's only three weeks and I'll have to leave. I cried as I always did when I have too leave. Oh please! I don't know when I can go back again. I'm so sad and stressed now as exams are coming up and I still miss my relatives in China.

Oh, I forgot to say that I ate Cherries almost everyday and I love the food there. ALL OF THEM!!! I just love being with my family, too bad I have to study... I hope that I studied in China. At least I can visit my relatives more easily!!!

No comments: